What is Drum Off Singapore?
What are the different categories?
As the name suggests, will be all encompassing category, for those who feel that they have what it takes to win the championship. Contestants of all ages and genders are eligible.
Aims to give those aged 12 and below a chance to perform in public, giving them exposure and confidence.
Intermediate Category (NEW!)
Recognizes aspiring drummers aged 18 and below who possess the potential but are not yet ready to compete against professional drummers, to showcase their talents.
Girls Category (NEW!)
Hopes to give recognition to female drummers under 25 years of age and to put them in the spotlight over this seemingly male-dominated activity.
How do I sign up?
In order to compete, you must sign up online by completing the registration form (click here) and payment must be made.
When is the closing date for online registration?
10 May 2017, 2359H (GMT +8).
What are the eligibility requirements?
Junior 12 years and below
Intermediate 18 years and below
Girls 25 years and below
Open No age restrictions
*Note: If you are below 18 years old, you will need a parent/guardian consent.
By competing in Drum Off Singapore, you are deemed as you agree and state that you meet all of our eligibly requirements.
If at any time it is determined that you don't meet the eligibility requirements, you will be disqualified.
What Is The Registration Fee?
The registration fee will be SGD$60.00 (Audition at Star Vista, Singapore), and SGD$80.00 (YouTube Audition).
How Does The Competition Work?
1. Contestants residing in Singapore
1. You will be required to attend the auditions at Star Vista (Singapore) on the following dates:
13 May 2017 (Saturday) 14 May 2017 (Sunday)
NOTE: Registered contestants will be given stipulated timeslots on the actual day for auditions. Pre-registrations are strongly encouraged and priority will be given to contestants who have registered online.
2. Audition results will be announced via our website & Facebook. Shortlisted contestants will also be notified through email by 29 May 2017.
3. 8 qualifying contestants from each category will then proceed to the Semi-Finals held at Star Vista on the 1st or 2nd July 2017. Finalists will be announced after each categories' contestants have performed.
4. 3 Finalists from each category will then compete together with 3 YouTube Finalists for the Champion title at the Finals of Drum Off Singapore 2017 at Singapore Expo on 5th & 6th Aug 2017.
2. Contestants residing outside Singapore
You have a choice to attend the auditions in Singapore OR submit a YouTube audition video.
For YouTube Submission
1. Register & make payment by 10 May 2017
2. Submit your YouTube video link to email@example.com by 21 May 2017
3. Shortlisted contestants will be notified by email, and their audition videos will be placed onto our website.
4. 8 qualifying contestants from each category will then proceed to the Semi-Finals held at Singapore Expo, Singapore, on 4 Aug 2017 . Finalists will be announced after each categories' contestants have performed.
5. 3 Finalists from each category will then compete together with 3 Singapore Finalists for the Champion title at the Finals of Drum Off Singapore 2017 at Singapore Expo on 5 & 6 Aug 2017.